Not sure wireless routers to get out of the hundreds out there?
This list of our top 3 picks will save you a ton of time.This article will help you to pick the best wireless routers.
The only thing mesmerizing your mind is coming home after work to watch TV or play video games.
However, much to your disappointment, your internet connection is being stubborn and power-cycling the router just sent your frail connection to the grave. As if the universe is working against you, you head to bed to call it a night.
We’ve all been there—weak internet connectivity is a let-down. However, put your frustrations aside, because we’ve done comprehensive research to deliver you the top wireless routers that’ll save your connection forever.
Best Wireless Routers Comparison
Best Wireless Routers 2019
1. Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Best Wireless Routers for Home
- Provides up to 1,500 sq. ft. of WiFi coverage for 15+ wireless devices
- Works with existing modem, simple setup through Linksys App
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Dual band Wi Fi speeds up to 1.9 Gaps (2.4 GHz/ 600 Mbps) + (5 GHz/ 1300 Mbps)
- Mu mimo (multi user multiple input multiple output) provides Wi Fi to multiple devices at once, at the same high speed
Revered as one of the top router picks in the 2019 market today, the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router is a customer favorite. With an affordable price for the budget-conscious consumers, investing your money into one of these routers will ensure you walk in with a purpose, and walk out with happiness.
Fully compatible with the Amazon Alexa, the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Routerhas no issues bringing your favorite streaming and gaming devices to life. With Next Gen AC Wi-Fi, anyone looking to join the fun can do so at no expense of others. With dual-band speeds that rage up to 1.9 GBPS, you’ll have no issues playing sniper against your lethal opponents in your favorite first-person shooter game.
Additionally, connecting to your 4K TV, gaming console, or laptop, can be done with ease with the four Gigabit Ethernet ports that come with the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router. If you’re worried about the range of connectivity in your home, fret not, for there are 3 external antennas that enlarge the Wi-Fi range throughout a small to medium sized home.
Design and architected for easy setup, generous Wi-Fi protection in the form of guest passwords, you’ll be able to oversee your Wi-Fi remotely and add an extra layer of security with Smart Wi-Fi software. When weaving all these features in mind, it’s no wonder that the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router is considered the top wireless routers out in the consumer market.
2. NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1500 square feet wireless coverage with AC1750 speed (Dual band up to 450 + 1300 Mbps)
- RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 25 DEVICES: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with a 1 GigaHertz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port.System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- CIRCLE APP PARENTAL CONTROLS: Pause device internet access, view site history usage, and filter websites for free. Set online time limits, schedule device internet access, and more for $4.99/month (1st month free trial)
- ADVANCED CYBER THREAT PROTECTION: NETGEAR Armor (powered by BitDefender) is network wide anti virus, anti malware, fraud/phishing/ransomware security on an unlimited # devices for a 30 day free trial
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN, and more
- Note: Kindly refer the Manuals provided under technical sepcifications before use
Another alternative favorite to consumers is the NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router. Although not as coveted in the spotlight as much as the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router, the NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router is a strong contender.
Cleverly designed and devilishly alluring with its sleek, black design, the NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router is comfortably affordable to many consumers alike. Similar to many of its competitors, it is compatible with the Amazon Echo/Alexa, giving you full control over your home network at the ease of your voice command.
With speeds as fast as 450+1300 Mbps, your online opponents will quiver at your mercy as you lay waste to them with zero latency and lag. Equipped with dual band antennas, the NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router has no issue fighting off interference from other devices, ensuring a strong connectivity for you and your Wi-Fi devices.
As usual, the NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router comes up easy to use applications and user interface that allows you to set up, install, and have the hardware running in minutes, either manually on the computer or simply on your phone app.
However, one of the more attractive features is the Advanced QoS that’s giving other competitors a run for their money. With Advanced QoS, HD streaming and gaming is optimized for maximum performance with no indications of lag or high latency.
If you’re worried about what your children are up to, this device comes with parental controls installed to help you filter out any nonsense and junk that could be plaguing your children’s devices.
3. TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Wi-Fi Dual Band Fast Ethernet Router
- Upgrade to AC WiFi with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (N300+AC900)
- Fast Ethernet ports, ideal for homes with up to 100 Mbps internet plans
- Stream in 4K on multiple devices while reducing buffering
- Supports Amazon Alexa (router cannot be voice-controlled by Alexa) and works with all WiFi devices, AC and older
- TP-Link Tether app - Easily set up and manage your home network
- 2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support
The last device on our list of recommendations is the TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Wi-Fi Dual Band Fast Ethernet Router. This fell to the third in our list simply because while it is more affordable on the price spectrum, it might not be comparable in terms of quality when measured against its competitors.
Despite the setback, the TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Wi-Fi Dual Band Fast Ethernet Router is still considered one of the best wireless routers out in the market. With its humble build and attractive price point, there are many things going on that’ll appeal to the consumer.
Equipped with 2 high quality dual band antennas, this accessory guarantees you wide range Wi-Fi coverage with the ability to stream HD video and play online games with ease. At speeds over 5 GHz (867 Mbps) with 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) bands, streaming your favorite movie or playing the latest games can easily be accomplished.
The four Ethernet ports in the back ensures a fast wired connection that allows you to connect your files, photo music, and videos across your wireless networking through ports. Backing this amazing router is an equally amazing 2 year warranty with 24/7 technical support.
Should the occasion arise where you need technical issues resolved, you can rest assure that TP-Link has your back over the phone. You won’t miss out on features from its competitors because TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Wi-Fi Dual Band Fast Ethernet Router allows you to adjust your Wi-Fi settings from your phone with its Tether App.
When you collect all these features in mind and compare it with its contenders in terms of price, quality, satisfaction, and company support, it is no wonder that many still consider the TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Wi-Fi Dual Band Fast Ethernet Router to be one of the best wireless router alternatives.
List of Best Selling Wireless Routers for Home List:
Like any hardware investment, thorough research is critical and important to a smart decision. Of all the routers we’ve reviewed, we certainly recommend the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router as it is considered by consumers through review and satisfaction to be one of the best wireless routers in the market today.
You’ll certainly be able to come home to a stable connection with the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router.
Last update on 2019-10-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API